THE NOISE REDUCTION SYSTEMTM
After the runaway success of his book Make The Noise Go Away, Larry Linne was inundated with requests to teach the principles in the book. In response to this demand he developed The Noise Reduction ProgramTM ("NRS"), and it is now offered all round the US by facilitators specially trained to deliver the content.
Make The Noise Go Away
Larry Linne's book comes from his first hand experience of discovering the principles and techniques necessary to become a better Second in Command ("SIC"). It contains practical exercises and has become a top-selling book. It works on the principle that developing a better management team is one of the best investments a CEO can make.
The Noise Reduction SystemTM
The NRS is a ten month course for key employees reporting to the First in Command ("FIC"). Each session is for between two and a half and three hours and participants work through 26 proprietary tools to learn how to be more effective in upward communication, problem solving, innovation and delegation
Both the book and the NRS work on the following principles and teach the SIC how to become more effective and more valuable to the FIC and to the company. The SIC starts to focus on the following behaviors:
- Stays current on what is keeping the FIC up at night
- Effectively communicates upward and keeps FIC current on progress
- Allows FIC to spend more time doing what they enjoy doing and does best
- Helps establish priorities and keep on track
- Brings new ideas and value to the business
- Seems to be “losing sleep” on behalf of the FIC - show that thy care
- Spends time with customers and gives FIC confidence that SIC understands them.
- Finds unique ways to make the company and FIC look good
- Leads others to do things rather than doing it all themselves
- Becomes a better problem solver
- Gets results and continuously adds value.
Registration and Payment
The next NRS Program on Long Island will start in September 2012 and run for 10 months. Attendance for each course is limited to 12 SICs on a first to register basis. Another class will start in January 2013.
The price for the Program will be:
TAB Member Companies: $4,500 per registrant
Non TAB Member Companies $4,995 per registrant
There will be a 20% discount for additional registrants from any company.